By ordering, customers agree that they have read, understood & agreed to all of our terms and conditions. All listings are subject to change without prior notice. All orders are shipped after pre-payment as been verified via PayPal. All shipping charges must be paid in full prior to shipment. Any delivery refused by customer or in case of difficulty of delivery, items will not be reshipped unless pre-paid in full to Sterling’s Cycle Accessories®.
All shipments have been carefully inspected before leaving. All orders are shipped using UPS or USPS, unless otherwise requested or necessary. Foreign orders have to be prepaid in US dollars via PayPal. Sterling’s Cycle Accessories® is not responsible for damages during shipping. If a shipment arrives with the carton or package damaged, please have the carrier note the condition on the receipt of the package. If it is discovered that the shipment has been damaged in transit, do not return to us. All claims have to be made directly to the shipper. Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify any replacement. We are not responsible for consequential shipping charges. No parts can be returned without approval. A return authorization number must be obtained prior to shipping part back to us. Client must insure and prepay approved returns. The customer is responsible for inspecting all merchandise upon receipt. Any discrepancies, defects or shortages must be reported to Sterling’s Cycle Accessories® no later than 48 hours after receipt of goods. Claims have to be confirmed in writing no later than 72 hours after receipt of goods.
• If a part is installed, it is non returnable. The only exception to this policy would be for manufacturer defects. Manufacturer defects will be confirmed once the item is returned.
• Parts are non-returnable for cosmetic blemishes if installed. It is very important that you inspect your order before you attempt to install any part.
• Defective returns are only exchangeable for like items. Changing to different items or cancelling entirely is not permitted.
• If a part is being returned as defective, we will reimburse the senders shipping charges by issuing a store credit for future orders. We are responsible for shipping on the replacement part back to the sender.
• All non defective returns must be in the original packaging and in new, resalable condition. The item will be returned if these conditions are not met.
• No cash refund.
• Credit or replacement of merchandise will be made at the discretion of Sterling’s Cycle Accessories® digression.
• In the rare instance that we take back a non-defective item, CREDITS WILL BE FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY!!!
• Custom orders are NON-CANCELABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
• All claims and returns must be accompanied by the original invoice/packing slip.
• There will be a 20% restocking fee for all non-defective returns. Please note, the original shipping charge will not be refunded.
• No credit will be issued for labor or any other cost incurred beyond the original cost of the part.
• No parts can be returned without approval.
• Returns require an RMA# (Return Manufacturer Authorization Number). Incoming shipments without an RMA# attached will be refused!
• Sterling Cycle Accessories® will not be held responsible for any paint, chrome or labor cost under any circumstances and will not accept for return any part that has been installed, modified or damaged due to improper installation.
• No returns after 20 days.
LIST PRICE is the suggested retail price provided to us by our suppliers. We make no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially different. Because we sell our merchandise over the Internet on a national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular time. Because the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your area, you may not actually realize a savings of this amount and may want to make an exact comparison for yourself by checking the prices of other Internet or local retailers prior to making a purchase.
None of our parts & accessories is DOT approved. All our parts are for custom applications. Installation of our accessories may be in violation of FMVSS Standard number 108 and other federal and or state laws. It's the client responsibility to check that the installation of our accessories doesn't violate any legislation. Sterling Cycle Accessories® is not responsible for incidental costs & damages, including parts/labor/paint/chrome etc. incurred due to failure of our products, improper installation, incompatibility with other motorcycles components & accessories, unauthorized repairs. Since the final use of our products and the way they are used are the end user responsibilities. Motorcycles can be dangerous. Sterling Cycle Accessories® has no control over the usage of any part. Sterling Cycle Accessories® assumes no responsibility for damage or injury of any kind because of misuse or improper application of any parts in any way to any person. We make no claims as to the fitness of any particular use of our products. Sterling Cycle Accessories® is in no way, shape and form, connected to Harley-Davidson Motor Company, or any other companies or brands mentioned on our website & price lists. We are not an authorized Harley-Davidson® dealer and in no way do we have or intend to imply any kind of business relationship with the Harley-Davidson® Motor Company or any other companies mentioned in our brochures or website. All wording used in our catalog denoting Harley-Davidson or other brand models, parts & accessories are intended for use only as references. The manufacturers do not necessarily recommend the parts we sell. Our intention is to provide products that can be used off-road on show & custom motorcycles. Any litigation arising from a dispute must be filed in the Orange County Court, California.
Harley-Davidson® is a registered trademark and/or intellectual property of Harley-Davidson® Motor Company.